.:: Submit Complain On Your Payment Issues ::.

Submit Complain On Your Payment:

If you are having problem generating your Transaction ID or making your payment or if you have made your payment but is not yet confirmed, please send an email to any of the following email addresses :


You can also call any of the help lines phone numbers on the University main website contact page or use the contact form available there at:

Go to top